Weymouth 10th

Paul D

Fished out of Weymouth with Rich on Neo with Blue Warrior ( Adam and Bob ).

Drifting the race ( which I thought was quite impressive ).

Fishing was slow for us to start using Storm Lures. Took a big wave over the side which soaked Rich and left a 1 1/2 inch pool of water in the bottom of the boat.

Steaming light not working - bilge pump stopped working - tell tail on the engine appears to be blocked and boat had something "unpleasant" festering somewhere !!

Still we heard from Adam that Bob had been doing really well on the sand eel lures, so switched to them and had a fish each on the next drift. Tide was near the end of the flood by now sow we headed off for some wrasse fishing.

Rich had a couple of wrasse and I had a single fish which weighed in at 3 3/4 lb which is a PB for me. ( Bob had one bigger on BW ).

Still a good day out and many thanks to BillyBoy for the hermits.

When I got home found the source of the "festering" - it was a squid left over from the open comp which was in the bottom of a box at the front of the boat. As I was wondering how to dispose of it the dog solved my dilema as he sneaked out and ate it sick.gifsick.gif