available as crew 24/7, short notice ok.

Member Removed

Yes guys... I'm available any day of the week to 'crew', and I only need a few hours notice smile.gif

I'm a novice, but I learn quickly, and who knows, having those pheremones wafting around onboard might just help you land that beast you dream of! LOL

And just so there are no probs with the missus, I'm fat 'n 50, so definitely nothing for her to get concerned about!!! LOL I just love to get out fishing biggrin.gif

Gimme a try out?

Rose

Core...you should post this in the personal columns, Rose. That will get a few replies. laugh.gif

Available any day of the week, eh? huh.gif

A novice, eh? unsure.gif

Learns quickly, eh? rolleyes.gif

Wafting pherothingies, eh? blink.gif

Beast you dream of, eh? ohmy.gif

No probs with the missus, eh? ph34r.gif

Fat and 50, eh? Now you're talking! wink.gif

Gimme a try, eh? tongue.gif

Give 'em time, Rose. I think they're digesting it all.

Consider yourself on the clubs buddy list. dry.gif

BF

Now you've got me giggling again!!! LOL

But being serious for a moment... the question has arisen about peeing, piddling, having a jimmy, taking the dog for a walk, pointing Percy at the porcelain, or whatever your fave name for it is... So let's get the question answered for everybody.

I am totally used to guys peeing over the side of a boat, against trees, even out in the open with just their backs turned! We all need to pee, and I am not the least bit embarrassed by the situation. I simply turn away and avert my eyes for long enough to be sure the guy is appropriately zipped up again! When guys realise that I have no sensitivities over the issue, they don't either.

Female anatomy makes the actual performance less simple in public, but I see no reason why the need in itself is anything to be shy about!. I carry some of my kit in a bucket anyway, so I just tell the guys to turn their backs for a minute, pee in the bucket, (having first taken the kit out!!!... LOL) then empty it over the side (and rinse the bucket!) Job done! LOL The only real difference is that I have to put my rod down to have a pee...

There are two ways to achieve privacy.. You can either rely on a closed door, if you have that luxury, or you can rely on other people being willing to look the other way when necessary. And if they 'peek'... LOL... that's their problem! They sure aint gonna see anything exciting in MY case!!!

I hope that reassures everybody smile.gif

See you at onboard...

Rose

Rose spouts forth........

But being serious for a moment... the question has arisen about peeing, piddling, having a jimmy, taking the dog for a walk, pointing Percy at the porcelain, or whatever your fave name for it is... So let's get the question answered for everybody.

Rose you and my Carol need to get to gether for a chat along the lines of 'Pee's wot I have had'. Which include being chased off a Mexican building site by a man with a chromium plated Colt .45, Hanging over the 'blind' side of a boat whilst smiling and waveing at a boat passing on the other side, thinking that a gap in a hedge was ideal untill mid deed the security lights in the garden beyond the hedge went on, or loosing 'it' because one was laughing so much whilst tango-ing down the main street of a Spanish town.

Mad Mike

post-8-1101907966.gif

LOL...

I once saw a gadget on TV called a "Twee". A fabulous name which I never forgot.

It was a porcelain computer-moused shaped gadget that was hung in the loo (a bit like a disinfectant block).

The idea was the women pee'd on the block to prevent the noise of water hitting water (so to speak). A stealthy pee for those conscious of making a noise.

Something Mrs Bucket might use on "keeping up appearances". laugh.giflaugh.gif

BF

Bit like the idea for guys that sods the idea of making a noise - the objective is just to get it IN the pan!!!....a small spider sticker on the porcelin...focuses the mind, and men always like to have something to aim at! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

God - what DO we talk about on the forum!!! rolleyes.gif