Tide and time waits for no man

Afishionado

Hi Mike

Is the world now safe? unsure.gif

Will Wonder women ever get dizzy spinning around? blink.gif

Has Superman got a packet down his shorts? ph34r.gif

Do old men really drive that slowly down a dual carageway? weep.gif

Do we really care? biggrin.gif

These questions need to be resolved before the next exciting episode blink.gifblink.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

Hi Mike

Is the world now safe? unsure.gif

Will Wonder women ever get dizzy spinning around? blink.gif

Has Superman got a packet down his shorts? ph34r.gif

Do old men really drive that slowly down a dual carageway? weep.gif

Do we really care? biggrin.gif

These questions need to be resolved before the next exciting episode blink.gifblink.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

laugh.gif AT LAST ANOTHER SLIGHTLY EXCENTRIC FRIEND TO PLAY WITH blink.gif

I went fishing early today. I caught a load of whiting in my pajamas.

How they got there heaven only knows!!.............. Boom Boom

Just got outside a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau (very nice too) and the world is a nice place biggrin.gif

Mad Mike

post-9-1101592674.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That was Headington in Oxford. I was there (a very young Newboy rolleyes.gif ) when he put it up. If I remember right he owned the cinema and had a planning disagreement with the council, so he put the shark up in his roof as it required no planning permission, as a protest.

It became one of the many attraction in Oxford, even the city guild buses go there with bus load of Japanese tourist. laugh.gif

Ah my boy, that is a dark arcane secret known only to the few initiated ones. You too could gain the secret after initiation. This unfortunatly for you involves the cutting off of the end of your gherkin with a blunt fishing knife at midnight on the shortest day of the year (plenty of time yet then).

If yo fancy the idea get your mum to buy the gherkins at Tesco 'cos they are cheaper there.

post-9-1102455266.gif

That was Headington in Oxford. I was there (a very young Newboy rolleyes.gif ) when he put it up. If I remember right he owned the cinema and had a planning disagreement with the council, so he put the shark up in his roof as it required no planning permission, as a protest.

It became one of the many attraction in Oxford, even the city guild buses go there with bus load of Japanese tourist. laugh.gif

That's the one... his name is Bill Heine (spelling??), he's now a presenter on BBC Radio Oxford.