Kayak Comp Sun 24th?

Adam F

This Sunday is the date for the PBSBAC Kayak comp - is this still being fished and supported? I read on here it clashed with another event?

Can you chaps let me know, and if any of you are fishing it, I need a list of entries.

Thanks

Adam

Hi Adam,

I am afraid the kayak comp does clash with the kayak fishing festival in south wales and the Ocean kayak demo weekend at mudeford .I was unaware of this date for the comp when i became rep but if it could be postponed to the 14th August (same as the next club comp) we will be able to support this .

I understand its a bit last minute with not much time to get many entries ,however our kayak team attending the comp in wales this weekend will be trying to encourage as many as possible to enter our comps , so for my next question is the kayak comp an open or closed to club members only and what format will it run ,i.e species,biggest fish e.t.c.

Regards

Ben

Ben,

The Open is the only comp available to non-club members.

However, there had been discussion with Mark about a Kayak Open, which would need to be organised by the Kayak member, with as much support as you need from the rest of the membership.

Rob