Friday

alun j.

With the good forecast, suitable tide and lack of bream to date this end, thought of trailing Gastro down to Portland and fish the Shambles.

Haven't heard back from my crew yet [ and am away from here until tom early eve !] If anyone wants to be 1st reserve post here and I'll get back to you about 6ish tom eve.

I have worms..........but no mackerel........ crew to supply !!

Crew needs waders.

Alun.

Heading off to the shambles myself friday with crew of 2, will watch out for you. Any others making the trip?

For those of you who have to work please don't think of us in the sun, sat on good tides sharing jovialities tongue.gif bring on the red spots.

crew now sorted. .......Gordon H. will be joining me on flattie hunt ....and hoping for more success than last time 2 weeks ago !

Expect to be out there about 9 and will have Channel 6 open.

John.......... waders for launching ! Water too cold still for paddling !

well .... didnt head East or West.... popped out to the Patch for a couple of hours and dispite a massive shoal on the fishfinder

user posted image

we only managed one whiting and one herring (on feathers)

user posted image

.. moved out to one of the banks and after manouvering to get between the nets we drifted and managed plenty more whiting.

Fantastic to be out.

Graham, check to make sure your fishfinder isn't in demo mode biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I like it laugh.giflaugh.gif

Yes well done on the herring Graham. Sure did look like a nice day to be out there. I hope it holds up over the weekend as I'm doing a powerboat course. Fingers crossed.