new to mudeford/xchurch

Member Removed

hi there all,

newish to the area, located in mudeford. only been sea fishing a few times from poole on a charter boat (dannyboy2) good bunch of men and more than happy to show me the ropes.

looking to try and get out on the sea more as i've got 3weeks off work now. more than happy to travel and pay my way. i'm far from an expert but would love to get out as much as possible around the local area. if your down on a crew or looking to pass on your skills then please message me.

happy fishing

Kev, You could do worse than join the club as a full member, it is the best bargain you will ever get, more help and good advice than any man could need. club monthly meetings are great, I expect this thread will be picked up by someone from admin who will give you all the details, welcome and tight lines. derek. smile.gifsmile.gif

Echo.....echo that...

Not all members have there own boat, so don't feel you have to have one just to join in.

As a member, the information thing really takes off as you have access to the club only section on here and the meeting.

Dive in.

cool.gif

Edited by Wedger