Wrecks

daviduk

Divers!!!

who mentioned that word on our website

The sky probably has its fair share and more

Its dived by a lot of weymouth and Poole dive boats and RIBs from everywhere that have been launched at Swanage.

As for Club records?????

I hooked an SBS Diver off of Warbarrow during a night excercise, but did not stay on the upper deck long enough to see if it was a big one. so he probably would not count

By the time they came out of the water the tackle was stowed in the engine room for safe keeping, and I was watching TV in the crew room.

Charlie

Divers!!!

who mentioned that word on our website

The sky probably has its fair share and more

Its dived by a lot of weymouth and Poole dive boats and RIBs from everywhere that have been launched at Swanage.

As for Club records?????

I hooked an SBS Diver off of Warbarrow during a night excercise, but did not stay on the upper deck long enough to see if it was a big one. so he probably would not count

By the time they came out of the water the tackle was stowed in the engine room for safe keeping, and I was watching TV in the crew room.

Charlie

Charlie, what a brilliant story laugh.giflaugh.gif

I would have loved to have been there as a spectator. I am still giggling every time I think of it. As they say "You wouldn't believe it if it were in a film".

Have you ever thought of writing these sort of memories down in story form? It may seem daft to you now but your kids kids and others will love them in fifty years time. I am being serious (for a change), as we (our society) change to a sms verbal/ electronic culture one on one story telling is disapearing. Our grandchildren will know less about us than we know about our grandparents.

Your story has charm, humour and is well told. Write it down and others too they might become the most valuable thing you leave behind you.

Mad Mike

Hi Mike,

Being a spectator does not sound to dangerous.

But as some of the lads in the SBS are built like brick outhouses and can get a bit grumpy when they have not slept for a couple of nights

I decided to take the sensible approach & keep out of the way.

We have to spin some yarns on the forum when the summer weather is this good

Regards

Charlie