Saturday or Sunday

Paul D

Looking to go out on Saturday or Sunday ( or maybe both ! ).

Anyone up for crewing ? ( happy to take newer members if interested ) - Wick or Lymington launch.

Dependant upon weather either try some bassing in the bay or for some smoothhound action in the solent.

PS: Been a long time since I have been out, so probably forgot how to catch anything ( not as if I ever knew in the first place smile.gif ).

If interested PM me or call me

Hi Paul,

After a lot of begging and agreeing to refit the bathroom, I've managed to secure a one day pass! Preferably for Saturday if the offer is still open?

I never realised angling was so expensive!

Simon

Edited by Simon

If I cant launch off the ''public'' slipway because of the selfish doings of rowers I shall drive round the corner and launch off their beach!! This is one of the reasons we tried to keep the old ''Pontins'' slipway, The never worried me or the lads who kept our trawlers on the outside river moorings years ago except one year when they slipped the lot and pulled them up the bank by the trees to widen the river, a few words to the wise stopped that nonsence. (just a little bit of history) rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifwink.gif Derek

I have crew for Saturday and Paul ( from Australia ) is lined up as crew possibly on Sunday - although will decide on Sunday after Saturday.

Chris,

Always happy to take you out one evening next week if you want. ( Weather looks good ) - Provided I can get away from work early one day.