Saturday Evening/night

Paul D

Paul, i could be tempted mate, i need to speak with the Mrs first to see if anythings planned but if not then i might be able to crew for you. I would buddy but our trailors fu**ed at the mo so cant trail the boat anywhere.....well pi$$ed off with it as we seem to get continual problems with it weep.gif ! I think we need a new one! Ill text you and let you know tonight mate.

What time you thinking of gtting out and returning though?

Dom

Wheel bearing......again!

Needs some welding done and maybe a few more bits and pieces! Bloody thing does my head in. The wheel bearing is the second one to go in the last month (same wheel) so whether there is a bad batch i dont know but all i know is it is making some serious noise and the grease is bubbling away like a bugger when i took the hub off. Something is not right with it anyway sad.gif !

No worries about crew mate, ill have a word with my nieghbour and see if he fancies a trip out on his boat and if he does then ill let you know and well buddy you.

If i dont get out then good luck and hope you haul a few biggies!

Dom

Edited by DommyBoy