Scam?

Paul J

Fond this on another site

Have any of you guys heard of this company.

http://www.cantrailers.com/

I paid them for a trailer 3 wks ago now they're not answering my calls, although they are answering calls from other people. I managed to get an address in wimbourne. Alan Hughes went round this morning. It seems that address is a dud.

PJ

They are a genuine company I think you will find. ( at least they used to be ).

They are based at Bournemouth Airport I think

I recall they had some trailers stolen a while ago and it was posted on boats and outboards.

However ........

I would think twice before parting with cash to a company whose address I cannot find anywhere on their website......

also some atrocious spelling errors on their site ( never a good sign ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WE WILL KEEP UPDATING OUR ONLINE SALES WEBSITE BUT WE ARE CURRENTLY VERY BUSY TRYING TO MAKING TRAILERS SO PLEASE BEAR WITH US.

PART EXCHAGE ON ALL OLD TRAILERS! - YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO GET A NEW ONE

WE SUPPLY OVER 200 DIFERENT TYPES OF TRAILERS FROM 350KG TO 5400KG 2 WHEEL TO 6 WHEEL

HYDROLIC TRAILERS AVAILABLE

=======================================

Last seen here :-

Can Trailers International

Address: Units 107A to 107B Blue Zone, Aviation Park West Bournemouth International Airport, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 2RN, UK

Telephone: 07895043788 / 01202572424

paul , if the address you have is for brook road industrial estate its not a dud mate, I work for M&j seafoods accross from cann trailers. They dont seem to keep very regular hours and have hardly seen them at all this week. If you saw half a boat upside down outside then you were in the right place. Dont panick that they have ripped you off I think they are just badly organised and work when it suits them !!

Corky,

Are you sure they are there? I saw the half a boat, but the building there is empty and is up for rent. I asked everyone around there and nobody had a clue about a trailer outfit. Is their building the one attached to the M&J Seafood one, the one that the boat is up tight against?

Cheers for your help.

100% sure you were in the right place, they have only moved to that unit recently - its the one on the right as you face the main m&j bulding, the boat cut in half is right next to their office door. They havnt put any signage up yet and I didnt see anyone there at all today. Your right it does look like the building up for rent and unused. I get the impresion they used to be a bigger firm but something went wrong as it is only ever the owner and his son who are there. I have talked to them a few times and they made me an extension ramp for my motorcycle trailer a couple of weeks ago. The owner either drives a shabby white transit or some kind of silver bmw coupe. If you are having big problems send me a personal message with your mobile and I will text you next time they are there ok ?