A Big Pat On The Back

TomBettle

Just giving myself (and colleagues) a big pat on the back and thought I'd brag to you about Southern Motorboats latest accolade.

We have just been awarded Jeanneau's global Dealer of the Year award which I am pretty proud of.

The award is a mixture of business achievment and customer satisfaction.

Well done us! biggrin.gif

Well done Tom and his legion of dark cohorts laugh.gif , and as a cutomer I can confirm that the honour is well justified. NOTHING has been too much trouble for them, the service is always polite and efficient. Having talked to owners of other makes of new boats at the marina and hearing their tales of woe and frustration at the dealer who once having been paid do not want to be bothered I can definitely confirm that SMB are second to none on the south coast.

Mad mike

Well done Tom and his legion of dark cohorts laugh.gif , and as a cutomer I can confirm that the honour is well justified. NOTHING has been too much trouble for them, the service is always polite and efficient. Having talked to owners of other makes of new boats at the marina and hearing their tales of woe and frustration at the dealer who once having been paid do not want to be bothered I can definitely confirm that SMB are second to none on the south coast.

Mad mike

Awwww shucks, thanks Mike biggrin.gif

We do try hard to get it right and when we get it wrong we work at it to do our best to put it right (Mike knows what I mean).