Poole Afloat

Sam

hi guys

just a quick notice to let you all know about poole afloat this weekend.

running in baiter and poole quay boat haven with the try a boat section, i am sure mr bettle will be around.

if your around pop in and say hello i am in all weekend looks to be a good weekend full of stands and interesting things happening

sam biggrin.gif

Will be doing RNLI duties with Carol on and around the Quay on the Saturday.

Depending on weather, we may be on the inshore RIB doing SEA Checks for afloat boats. If the weather proves to be grotty, will be helping to "man the van".

All club members welcome for either!

Mike

Edited by Mike Fox

hi guys

just a quick notice to let you all know about poole afloat this weekend.

running in baiter and poole quay boat haven with the try a boat section, i am sure mr bettle will be around.

if your around pop in and say hello i am in all weekend looks to be a good weekend full of stands and interesting things happening

sam  biggrin.gif

We will be showing a Prestige 46, Prestige 32 and the new Prestige 30 Sport Top.

Also we will have a Leader 545 18 foot little Sports Cuddy out in the "Try a Boat" section.

I'll be on the pontoons so please come and say hello.

Tom

PS: Sam, Spoke to John earlier and he said not to come before 12 tomorrow which is a bit of a bind as we will be in Poole with the boats by 10ish (8 o'clock bridge from Weymouth) and have nowhere to go. Do you guys even have a out of the way place we can leave a 46 footer for an hour or two? blink.gif

Edited by TomBettle

Tom,

Any truth in the rumour that you'll be mackie bashing on the way round from Weymouth, and you'll be using the filletting table for demonstrations later?

Mike

Didn't have a filleting table so we used the high gloss, varnished one in the saloon.

Should be alright... chucked the fillets in one of the two bowls on the sink and will rinse them down with the deck shower later.

Not too much blood and guts in the cockpit, but managed to get a few scales on te saloon carpet.... Looks quite nice actually, a bit of a glitter effectin teh shag pile...