new trailer wheel

JIMBOB

I got a flat the outher day on taras trailer and as I had no spare so I limped it home so to speak! huh.gif Theres not a lot left of the tyre or the rim ohmy.gif so I need a new wheel, I think Its the same as a mini anyone have one laying around ? If not its of to trents or failing that Il have to fork out for a new one from abrose trailers ouch!!

I got a flat the outher day on taras trailer and as I had no spare so I limped it home so to speak! huh.gif Theres not a lot left of the tyre or the rim ohmy.gif so I need a new wheel, I think Its the same as a mini anyone have one laying around ? If not its of to trents or failing that Il have to fork out for a new one from abrose trailers ouch!!

Yes I've got two so you can have one no trouble. The differance between a mini wheel and the same size PCD trailer wheel is the off set of the rim to the hub. If you find a mini wheel fouls the mud guard stay, turn the mini wheel the oter way round and hey presto a trailer wheel biggrin.gif

Mike

I got a flat the outher day on taras trailer and as I had no spare so I limped it home so to speak! huh.gif  Theres not a lot left of the tyre or the rim ohmy.gif so I need a new wheel, I think Its the same as a mini anyone have one laying around ? If not its of to trents or failing that Il have to fork out for a new one from abrose trailers ouch!!

Yes I've got two so you can have one no trouble. The differance between a mini wheel and the same size PCD trailer wheel is the off set of the rim to the hub. If you find a mini wheel fouls the mud guard stay, turn the mini wheel the oter way round and hey presto a trailer wheel biggrin.gif

Mike

If you are gonna turn the wheel inside out, make sure the tyre hasn't got directional tread.