Front page piccie amended

Paul D

The trophy will the 'The Alderney Challange'

This is a new trophy I intend to donate to the club. As it looks as if we will make this trip an annual affair - it seems a good idea.

The winner will be the captor of the best 'Alderney' specimin (bass, turbot or brill) and I think we will all agree Rich's fish wins 2004.

Ill bring it to the next club meeting to be awarded.

Adam

Thanks for the kind words guys........that fish made the difference between a great trip and the best.............it wouldnt have happened if we hadnt decided to travel, if we decided to come straight home and fish, and if I'd followed Chris's instructions on no more whole launce!!!!!

Well chuffed with the trophy, thanks adam

Cheers.............Rich ( Alderney Challenge Cup holder 2004 wink.gif ).

That was a classic. I asked Chris if we should be fishing fillets or whole Launce. His reply was "Fillet".

But I have just lowered a whole launce ...

"Well, there is always the possibility of a large Bass .......". 1 minute later ......

He certainly knows his stuff !?!

well done rich nice fish good to see it will fight another day mate . i think i have your rod i will bring it on thursday ok yes i except the wooden spoon award for 1 pollock all week well for 4 days weep.gif it seemed like a week anyway cheers mate

mark b

• 3 weeks later...