Unbelievable

charlieannear

I would Charlie, but am imagining a weekend of fishing, catching my traditional undersized, spiny and inedible specimens, in readiness for having them disallowed in the species competition for being unlisted (as well as probably unidentifiable).

Hope the boat is up together and out this weekend!

Mike

Nope!

Saturday was an hour in Poole Sea Angling Centre, then off to a wedding at the Haven, although we did get out on the water as the day included a harbour cruise. Loads of boats out there, including Bliss II which we passed by the chain ferry. There was also a fab gunboat out there which I have tracked down here

Yesterday was a garden party which was a bit of a washout, and the football didn't help much...

Oh well, the sun should be back tomorrow when we go out with Admiral Bettle cool.gif

That really is an impressive boat. If anyone's interested in this sort of boat and enjoys reading there's a book by L.C. Reynolds called; "Motor Gunboat 658" small boat war in the Mediterranean. It gives an incredible insight into what these boats were capable of during the war. In one part of the book it tells you that they changed the engines out every 500 hours; some service.

Really worth reading though,

Simon.

Edited by blueboatdriver