Who Skippers Pride Of Morpork?

Wedger

Wedger and Mrs Wedger went out for a bit of sun (and points) on Sunday. I couldn't believe how easy Otter was to launch and recover biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

What a beast!!

rolleyes.gif

I'll report later when I have a mo.

Suffice to say you may well see a great deal more of her soon.

biggrin.gifcool.gif

T

Wedger and Mrs Wedger went out for a bit of sun (and points) on Sunday. I couldn't believe how easy Otter was to launch and recover biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

What a beast!!

rolleyes.gif

I'll report later when I have a mo.

Suffice to say you may well see a great deal more of her soon.

biggrin.gifcool.gif

T

She looked VERY NICE on the water. We first saw you bow up coming towards us, it looked like you were just getting up on the plane. Then just a smart she looked the dogs cajones as we passed each other at 30mph (?) The Souter is a real boaty shaped boat not at all like the greenhouse cockpits of the 21st century....

(Rebuttal from Tom expected by return)

Mad Mike

Yus Mike,

Mrs Wedger can be a nervous boat passenger, so I kept the speed down a bit till we got used to it. Later in the day however, I gave her a blast from Studland round to Swanage for a fish and chip supper. Dropped herself off at the pier then loitered around for a bit, swabbing decks and supping lemonade. Picked herself up again 15 mins later and nipped round to drop the hook on the north side to take tea. Caught a few rays (UV type) then pulled the hook at 18.00, warming her up across Swanage Bay with a blast at 19.8 knots to the channel.

What a cracking day to check her out and gain points. So sorry I didn't join the 48hr comp. but I had to concentrate on boating matters first.

Found a couple of gremlins, but fixable for not too many squids I t'ink.

T

biggrin.gif