Friday 28th

markee_b

Scott and I are bunking off work this Friday and were thinking of setting off to The Bridge, then slowly working our way back west, via some or all of the following :

Clan McAvey

Ledge,

Xray

Poole Patch

Anyone think this a bad plan of action, if so what would you do instead ?

And is anyone else equally free from work that day wanting to meet up on the water ? smile.gif

I think its a great plan mate smile.gif

Think people might be sulking because we are abusing the already long weekend by bunking off Friday. All we need do now is find them fish. cool.gif

Scott

Sulk.....yes I'm sulking, not allowed out to play at all this weekend weep.gif but then I am off to Alderney on tuesday fishing for 4 days tongue.gif

Good luck on your trip on friday

Martin

Mark,

Based on last Sunday's fishing, I'd cross the bridge off your list, but the rest sounds good. It's clearly not fishing well at the moment around the Needles as we were the only boat there (4 hours and not a bite). All the charter boats and other privates went straight past and out to sea off the back of the Wight. Thought we heard a lot of laughter as they all went by.

Gordon H mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Cheers for that Gordon...it's got to start fishing sometime soon though right wink.gif

I've marked another couple of likely looking spots behind the Island....trying to locate those conger places mentioned on another thread...so perhaps we'll try there as our first and most Easterly marks....

Will tell y'all how little we catch after the event smile.gif

Cheers for that Gordon...it's got to start fishing sometime soon though right wink.gif

I've marked another couple of likely looking spots behind the Island....trying to locate those conger places mentioned on another thread...so perhaps we'll try there as our first and most Easterly marks....

Will tell y'all how little we catch after the event smile.gif

Errrr, sorry mate, how little 'you' catch. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Scott

Oopp's, can I have my lead back please??? unsure.gif

That happened during an 'incident' up Wareham channel, I personally hold the skipper fully responsible.

Scott

I have to agree with Scott here!

The skipper - the guy at the helm at the time - is responsible for the vessel and should take full responsibility for any incident!

I did here rumour of an "emergency stop" procedure required whilst near Wareham. Can anyone produce any more light on the subject?....

Tom

PS: This leads me on with a feeling that I MUST explain that whilst I was with Mark whilst his boat was going into Mitchells boat yard, it was Mark at the helm when we actually ran up on the mud (I simply helped get us off the mud).

With this in mind and remembering it was Marks new boat I believe we should pass the title to Mark and name him "Virgin Mudhopper"

ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif