Mikey B

Hello everyone, I've been a club member for a few months now, but not been able to attend any of the club meetings.

Been fishing the Dorset Coast for a number of years but never from my own boat.

Any help regarding small boat fishing marks would be appreciated.

Looking forward to taking part in the club compititions now the fishing is starting to pick up.

Lets hope the weather is kind to us.

Mikey B

Hello Dan, thanks for the reply.

I've been out of Lymington a few times, but most of the time I launch from Baiter park Poole.

I have one or two marks for Poole patch I have picked up from an Admiralty Chart which are ok for Bream, but would like a few marks for Smoothhounds and Rays etc.

I would like to tag along on one of the trips to Weymouth but I still have a lot to learn!!

Mikey B

i only really launch from muddiford or wick, theres plenty of fishing to be had around there. Your welcome along anytime......with regard to Poole, i havnt fished that way, but im sure someone will post some areas to help you.

Weymouth is a bit out of the way for me really, but Adam does a few trailaway days that way, so just keep an eye out for any up and comming trips.

Hiya Mike, welcome aboard chap.......you cant really beat the Solent for smoothies, top marks all along the frontage East of Lymo. Tuck in close also for Stingers, triggers have been taken along the remnants of Sowley Boom, and small bream are found here too. For larger bream, hit the ledge, marks here also produce good Bass, and James can point you in the direction of good conger marks in this vicinity.

Did you fish our first comp today, if so, I hopr you did better than me!!!

Rich