Beach comp

daviduk

Hi

This is an extract taken from the Solent forum.

Hi Folks,

The night of the 29th of May has been decided as the first friendly competition, Its now up to whoever's interested to decide the venue.

The high tide will be between 8 and 9pm. Exact start and finish times will be published once the venue is decided.

The competition will be run as per NFSA rules, which can be viewed here : http://www.nfsa.org.uk/ntcg/shore_rules.htm With the exception that two rods may be used at the same time, with a maximum three hooks in the water.

This is only a friendly event to see how much interest there is and to generate more catch reports. The only prizes involved will be the glory and the respect from everyone on this site. Biggest fish, bag and most fish will all get a mention in the report. If all goes well and it becomes a regular event, prizes may be added in the future.

So get voting. The poll is open until the 1st of May. Any questions/suggestions let me know. All feedback appreciated

And remember, if no-one shows up, I win by default and you must all bow down to me

So if anyone is interested pop over to the Solent site

Dave.