Naff, Bu@@er,pooh,bottom,s@it, I Wanna Go Fishin

TomBettle

weep.gif

26th is off with SW5 gusting 7 it would be very uncomfortable out on the exposed Shambles bank.

I need a fishing fix even if I don't catch anything (I am used to that).

On a SW5 is the swash at all sheltered (nice small tides and all)?

If so.... does anyone fancy drowning a few worms to see if any Plaice are around?

I won't have a boat to use in Poole, so I would need to crew.

Anyone interested?

Tom

Following weekend is no good for me, not to mention I hate dragging weights about over the shambles.

May "accidentally" borrow a work boat and have a little play.

If anyone is desparate to have a go and try and find a plaice in the Swash or tight in somewhere out of the weather on Sunday 26th then please call on 07780687795

Tom

Tom, if you nab a boat from work, and fancy a few hours out I'd love to join you. Colin cancelled our trip out of weymouth yesterday, although I was down in the town at Billy's servicing reels, and at 1100 it looked well fishable, although the swell was building.

Rich

Rich

That is looking well favourite at the moment although we won't have any electronics onboard so it will be 100% guesswork.

I have to say I have just seen the beach at Branksome Chine and it is a millpond right now, albeit very damp.

I'll check the met forecast at 19:00 and take a view.

Haven't got your number here so can you call me at home tonight on 01202 760711.

Tom

PS: If it is looking much better than was previously forecast can we still BB to join us out from Weymouth at short notice....?

Lets take a view later.

Anywhere open for bait on a Sunday in Poole?

The inshore waters forecast is quite snotty still so I think the Shambles is probably out as it is exposed, but XC Weather is only giving SW4 until later in the afternoon and today's forecast (the same as for tomorrow) has given a beautiful calm NW corner of Poole Bay, even if it is damp.

Rich, I am up for it if we can get some bait...

Tom

Everything has gone pair shaped!

Thought that I may just get away with dragging a worm or mackeral fillet through the swash and onto the edge of the sands in the merest hope of a flat shaped fishy being tempted.

Got down to Salterns to hop on a stock boat and the wind has got just a hint of East in it. No West at all which will mean it is nasty and lumpy out there.

I am going home to drown my sorrows in too much tea and eat loads of biscuits in an attempt to become as lardy as some of my fellow brethern on here.

weep.gifweep.gifweep.gifweep.gifweep.gif

Jeez I need to go fishin

Tom................please dont call me lardy.......Im doing my damndest to lose weight........and I can almost walk past a pie shop without going in, although I do admit to sqeaking three burgers in yesterday, just before dinner. wink.gif

Yours.......lardily........Rich...........I just hope mark isnt reading