Warriors / Orkneys Etc

TomBettle

Hi all

Please don't see this as a blatant advert as at this moment in time I don't have them in stock anyway.

If the moderators see it as an advert then please remove the post and I will consider my wrist slapped.

I have a number of customers who are trading Warriors, Orkneys and the like.

When we deal with these customers, if we are not keen on the px from a business point of view, we may either:

1) Not take it and the buyer sells it privately

2) Place it on brokerage and make a small commission

3) Trade it to a suitable boat dealer at considerably under retail price (usually 20%)

In option 3 above, we make no money, in fact we sometimes loose as we are just trying to make the transaction smoother for the buyer of the new boat.

Most of these boats are super little fishers and the mainstay of small boat angling in the UK. With all the chat on the forum about "I'm getting a Warrior" and the such like if anybody would like to be kept informed of boats we may potentially take in then please PM me and I will put you on a contacts list.

Any of these boats would be sold on a trade basis and at trade prices.

They would all be sold in a similar fashion to a private sale, however we would always make sure we had full title paperwork and supporting docs to hand over to you. If anything at all was missing then we would inform you and you would be free to make an informed judgement over the history of the boat.

Basically we wouldn't just give you a hand written receipt saying "Sold as seen".

Please email or PM me with your "wish list" (please include maximum realistic budget) and I will try and only send details of boats that fit the bill.

Tom