Anyone Else Going Out From Christchurch

Fugazi

If I can talk my mate into going, I though I might sneak out tommorow. If anyone else is interested in joining up that would be good as it can be a lonely place out there at this time of year. If it stays calm thought about fishing near wrecks of either Serrana, Algerian or Elanor. Anyone interested?

Hi Fug..i,

I'm hoping to get out tomorrow, but not until about 9, as I have to take daughter to work.

Wind looks light[ish]...... so hope to get out to Dolphin Sands area to repeat recent success with whiting and cod [ I wish !!].

In my little 4 40, this is about as far out as I go .......... but some whiting have been good ones ...... and this area seems to fish in the small tides like those this w.end.

Just hope there's not too much east in the wind.

Alun.

Mob. 07812447587 [ no radio yet.]

Alun,

Well I'm definitely going out tomorrow as my crew's up for an early start (I need to get out of the run by 8.00am) or I won't be going anywhere. I'll give you a call to find out how your getting on, or if your knee deep in fish, call me first.

mobile 07810 557292

I've never fished the bank any recommended hot spots?

Gordon H

Gordon,

I will be out on BW, we are launching from Mudeford at 7am - plan is to head offshore to look at a few wrecks, but depends on the wind / weather, if not may stick in to the dolphin sands - give me a call on Ch6 - Blue Warrior.

Adam