Cap Camarat 625 & Suzuki 140hp 4 Stroke '05 Model

TomBettle

Not being able to drive two at the same time I am selling my own Cap Camarat 625 with Suzuki 140Hp 4 stroke outboard with stainless prop.

The boat was delivered and launched in August 2004 (2005 model) and comes complete with:

Bramber roller trailer, Colour Navman 5500 GPS / Plotter, Navman 4100 Fish Finder, CD / FM Stereo system, Console Cover and for those that want to enjoy the sunshine you have the choice of a removeable (for foredeck space) picnic table or sun deck cushions at the bow.

The 625 is infact 6.4m overall and has a very wide 2.48m beam. 136ltr built in fuel tank is located in a large cockpit locker with room for storage. The console is cavernous and will take all the gear you need for a day out with further storage underneath the port and starboard forward bench seats. She wil be sold complete with lines and fenders and anchoring equipment which includes 100mtr line, chain and large ball fender for driving out the anchor.

If you aren't familiar, the Cap Camarat 625 is similar to a Boston Whaler Outrage, but with more flowing lines. With the 140Hp engine she will top out at mid 30 knot performance and is happy cruising at anywhere up to high 20 knots.

Tonnes of all round deck space make this perfect for fishing, day tripping and water sports.

The whole package is less than one and a half years old and is sold with nearly a year remaining on the engine warranty and one and a half years left on the boat warranty.

She was sold by me to me back in August '04 and has been fantastic fun, I just don't get the time to use her anymore.

Currently lying in Southampton, but soon to relocate to Saltern's Marina.

Any questions then please feel free to PM me or call on 07780687795.

Viewings are recommended for anyone looking for a nearly new 21 foot centre console sports fisher.

Save

post-10-1131444791.jpg

• 4 months later...