Tour Of Poole Harbour

Sam

we launched at hamworthy with our little 2.6m inflateble with a few fishing rods and planned to fish around hamworthy but because of strong tides we changed and headed up the harbour towards the quay passing a very nice looking cat and i waved to be polite and dave maine stepped out the cabin good job we werent fishing.

stopped on the quay for a bar of chocolate and continued heading towards baiter when got to baiter it was a bit uncomfertable with all the boats headed towards dads yacht club and had a fish had 3 bass straight away and then it went quiet, said a quick hello to my teacher who was on his boat and the continued are trip up the harbour.

went pass salterns and had a swim and a play at evening hill and a bit of lunch and then headed back to pyc for a fish with the plugs nothing.

we had travelled along the way from hamworthy to evening hill and then back to parkstone.

just as we went into pyc dad asked us to help launch some boats and we got to test them that was fun

they were jeanneau newmatics with 15hp mariners on the back.

after all this travelling we still had only refilled the engine once.

sam

ps does anyone know were you can by a second hand jeanneau newmatic i have tried boats and outboards but the dont have any.