Keeping Score

Afishionado

I was watching all the 60th anniversary of VE day progs' when I noticed the way the RAF fighter planes had sorta rows of little swastika, one for each Nazi plane shot down...............

Well then I had this idea rolleyes.gif

Worrabout getting little black sticky silhouettes of sinking jet skis and similar for dive RIBs and mounting them on the side of our boats? smile.gif

Carol says I am being contentious again?

Any way it'll be a sure conversation starter at the slip way laugh.gif

Mad Mike

substituting little sticky fish pictures representing species caught in a year might make this a bit less contentious................

on the other hand simply having one sticker representing any fish exceeding 100% specimen might even make it workable!

All we need is a sponsor............extension of the Shimano thingy maybe? Get them to issue the club with stickers for issue as and when appropriate?

substituting little sticky fish pictures representing species caught in a year might make this a bit less contentious................

on the other hand simply having one sticker representing any fish exceeding 100% specimen might even make it workable!

All we need is a sponsor............extension of the Shimano thingy maybe? Get them to issue the club with stickers for issue as and when appropriate?

Now that IS an idea.

Mad Mike

I think that the idea of displaying a sticker of a fish on the side of your boat for every large or near record breaking fish caught is childish ,vain ,big headed and downright Bragging !! BUT THEN......I could be a teeny weeny bit biased...jack. biggrin.gif