Charter Out Of Lymington

Newboy

From what I have heard from some of my mates, Roger Bayzand on Sundance puts you on fish every time. I think he may be more expensive though, but not sure. His prices and dates are on Deepsea. He also keeps his web page updated and it is apparent that he has a history of putting people on fish. A nice big cat with plenty of space aswel.

Kam, despite never fishing with Roger, I would echo previous replies re. Sundance charters. They seem to score hits each time we fish near them, but, yes, he is a tad expensive........however, if you pay for fried rice, you don't get the house special! wink.gif

Rich

Kam...have you tried Mike or Ted on Due South? Thats the charter we use monthly, fantastic skippers, excellent local knowledge, and not too dear.

If you havent got numbers for the boat, bell me today, I'll pass em to you.

Rich........

Ps next cuttle delivery, can i buy either five large cuttles, or ten small, and leave em fresh, as I'd like to trim them up for the bream, I'll then vac pac them, and freeze em down. Thanks Kam.