Stainless Hand Rail

Gnasher

I found stainless handrails that are 44cm long to go on my boat on ebay. Brand new and only 6 squid for 3 plus a bit of pp. I bought 6 and they not only look fantastic but fit a treat. they were selling loads of them in packs of 3. They are just advertised as a general handrail but they are very similer to ones that I have seen that are designed for boats that retail about 20 squid each. Maybe worth checking ebay if anyone needs some as I think there is more of them going.

I found stainless handrails that are 44cm long to go on my boat on ebay.  Brand new and only 6 squid for 3 plus a bit of pp.  I bought 6 and they not only look fantastic but fit a treat.  they were selling loads of them in packs of 3.  They are just advertised as a general handrail but they are very similer to ones that I have seen that are designed for boats that retail about 20 squid each.  Maybe worth checking ebay if anyone needs some as I think there is more of them going.

Hi Dan,

Looked on ebay but can't find s/s at that price; only find chromed ones ? Perhaps all the stainless ones now sold or I'm looking in wrong place?

Any more info/link please?

Cheers - Jack