Garage Clearout

Darvster

Cleared out the garage and a few items to go.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

post-2179-0-31480400-1492332719_thumb.jpg

2 Keel Rollers

post-2179-0-08632200-1492332731_thumb.jpg

Trailer Winch - All working, hook is a little rusty.

post-2179-0-42564200-1492332758_thumb.jpg

Raymarine C70 Navigation.  Removed from boat when I upgraded.  Was all working fine with the exception that it took 15 mins to acquire satellites which I suspect is due to the battery in the aerial needs replacing.  Also the unit was flush mounted so I have no stand for it.

I am also contemplating clearing out my fishing shed where I have a ALOT of freshwater fishing gear including rods, reels, bags, chairs, bait, end tackle etc etc.  Let me know if anyone is actually interested in making me an offer for the lot and if so, I will start the momentous task of sorting, photoing and listing all the items out.

• 1 month later...

I have a Garmin 178C which quite often loses its satellite and then goes for ages before reconnecting. Also we have no c?hart software for it and the chips are no longer in production.

Does yours hold the satellite once it has found it or is it prone to abandon you mid channel like mine does.....also are charts still available for it.?

Does anyone know if satellite problems like this can be overcome.

If this could work better than what I've got I could be interested.

Cheers