Bank holiday cod trip No2

niggle

Neal,Dogfish Dave and friend Steve(Sharky) went out with me today to see if I could find them the cod.

Left at 8 all was good until I tried getting up to cruising speed......problem back again so 35 miles at 16knts.It was fine Saturday when we done well over 100 miles but I did refuel so it has to be a supply problem,today removed tank pick up and supply pipe.....all ok....so I suspect the primer on the engine is at fault.

Even with this lack of speed we plodded on......for a minute I thought I was on a Arvor 😜😜😜

It wasn't too bad as it ran smoothly otherwise I would of returned.

Eventually we arrived, sport was steady with only a few fish less drifts and contented anglers.Neal was a pout King for a while,so much so it sounded like all the seagulls were squawking "NEAL" "NEAL" "NEAL"

for their free meal of pout😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think the guys enjoyed their day on Wishin Too with 37 cod ,Dave and Neal didn't talk much on the way back zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

post-1213-0-02794700-1432580353_thumb.jpg

post-1213-0-21778900-1432580385_thumb.jpg

post-1213-0-52442400-1432580461_thumb.jpg

I failed at Ballard today - looking for rays - with only dogs and a big ballan. Plaice saved the day on the way back - couldn't go wrong.

Thanks for the friendly gesture when you passed Nige.....

Well done with the cod and good luck sorting your intermittent problem - the boat I mean.......