Boat cover

plaicemat

I've just had a cover made to envelop the whole of the topsides down to the gunwale rubbing strake and outboard. I was getting bored with having to spend a day cleaning the boat prior to using it, getting off all the green gunge and leaves from the trees under which it is parked (dry moored?). For this I used Cut 'n Cover of Poole who were superb and very obliging. They make to measure as most boats have various 'toys' that need to be accommodated, which I thought was going to be a problem. No, they have a relation who lives in Oxford so would visit him before Christmas and go via my house to make a pattern. This was done two days later on Saturday 7th December and I received the cover the following Wednesday, 11th December. It fits perfectly with an ingenious securing system and is manufactured from a very superior material. Couldn't ask for more.

I would recommend Cut 'n Cover unreservedly to the rest of the club and, as a sponsor of our Open Comp, they should be considered for anyone requiring any sort of cover work. I would post 'photos but it needs to stop raining before I can do that; I will try later.

Terry.

One thing,..... pay the extra and get the better material. Dont scrimp and get the plastic stuff, its nowhere near as good.

Ive had 3 covers by Wayne at Cut n Cover, the first 2 were the good fabric and were first class, due to a misunderstanding the third is the cheaper stuff and ...... well, lets just say, i'd rather have paid the extra and got it right.