Hi from newbie

Member Removed

Hi Guys

Nice to see a local forum and some great posts as well. Being a old hand at sea fishing and having owned a few boats in my past i am now new to Kayak fishing and would love to get some local advice on where one can Launch I guess as Portland is out for a few weeks Poole would be a good place, Any marks worth trying hey not asking a lot here.

As for the Kayak i have just taken delivery of a Hobie adventure island and busy fitting it out not a easy job working out what where and do i need it. Now itching to get a bit wet even if just a look about Thanks guys.

Have you joined Anglers Afloat? They are a great mine of info for kayaking . Lots of great advice. Pbsbac have been brilliant to me as a Poole local and have freely given me so much fishing advice as a beginner angler. Check out the first Thursday of the month meetings. I can't make Augusts meeting as I shall be in a five star boutique hotel with roof top swimming pool in Madrid but I'm sure we'll catch up at some time.

Welcome to the forum and join the club.

Lofty cool.gif