Urgent boat storage needed

Paul D

I have a problem......

My boat is sitting on the driveway at present and there is water coming out of the driveway .... There is obviously a leak in the water mains supply pipe.

I therefore need to move the boat while the supply pipe is fixed ( I presume a few days will do ?? ).

Is anyone willing to home my Orkney for say up to a week while the water pipe repairs are done.

If you can - could you please E-Mail me at webmaster@pbsbac.co.uk or PM me or phone me as opposed to posting on here.

Many thanks.

Mike,

Thanks for the offer, I have arranged with Martin, but will need to find out what the insurance / repair people say first, so could a few days before I know what is happening on the driveway front.

cheers Paul

ohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

Paul,

Sorry to be a bit of a jobsworth! but as you know I work for the water company so if there's anything I can do let me know,our company do offer free repairs under certain circumstances, if you've got any probs give me a call. If it gets that bad you and Helen could move into the boat!!!!! biggrin.gif

regards, kim