Available to crew Week commencing 02.11.04

Swainiac

The weather and tides are good for Tues at the moment....

Plan will be to launch from Wick (christchurch) at around 7ish (to miss the rush hour traffic) and then head out just south of the needles to anchor for cod and conger. We were out there today and a few cod were caught, along with a stack of eels. We will then come in fairly early as nights are now drawing in, and it will give Alan a chance to get back home and me to wash BW down.

How does that sound?

The weather and tides are good for Tues at the moment....

Plan will be to launch from Wick (christchurch) at around 7ish (to miss the rush hour traffic) and then head out just south of the needles to anchor for cod and conger. We were out there today and a few cod were caught, along with a stack of eels. We will then come in fairly early as nights are now drawing in, and it will give Alan a chance to get back home and me to wash BW down.

How does that sound?

Adam,

Sounds good to me... I'll give you a ring tomorrow (Mon).

Cheers, Alan

Alan - Gunna need to be home by 4pm as I have to pick Rach up from work. This will mean leaving the fishing grounds about 2.30....but if we have an early start should be no problem. It will also allow you to miss the traffic.

Do you have crew? I suggest that Rich and Dave Mayne crew for Domino and BW??