Winter Holiday Lets

Coddy

Hi Guys and Gals

As you know I am about to move down in the next month rolleyes.gif

Until we have found the right property we are going to rent but it needs to be fairly cheap! weep.gif

I wondered if any of you know of any holiday homes that let out during the winter on a short term lease?

If any ideas please PM/Email me.

Thanks for any help

Coddy

cool.gif

hi codfather, just read your posting that you are looking to move down this way, what sort of house are you looking for as my house is for sale in poole as the wife and i are looking at moving to a bigger property, its a 3 bed detatched with ensuite, office/brekfast room, conserertory, mature garden, etc...

if you are generally intrested then email me for more details or phone my mobile for a chat.

mark b

07966 198093

Hi Mark

Thanks for the offer but we are looking for at least a 4 bed house as we are having the "In-laws" moving in with us! weep.gifweep.gifweep.gif

It has been agreed that they will have their part of the house and we the other.

To find a house which has at least 2 reception rooms (to convert one into a bedroom) and the main front door in the middle of the house are far and few about especially when looking to park a boat and trailer plus cars!!! sick.gif

But I will email you in case the FPO thinks this is what we want! biggrin.gif

Regards

Coddy

cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all tongue.gif

Well we have got some temporary accommodation now in Warmwell.

Nice and cheap, thank goodness but due to an Estate Agents cock up they lost a house we put an offer on so it is back to the drawing board. mad.gifmad.gif

At least we have decided on an area but finding a suitable property that we can afford is a nightmare!!! weep.gifweep.gif

Thanks to everyone you helped with suggestions it was most helpful.

We think we are due to move down on the week-end of 13th Nov so I will miss the November club meeting but hope to come to the Christmas bash and put faces to the names. smile.gif

Thanks again everyone

Regards

Coddy

cool.gif