Explorer Elite

z1plex

biggrin.gif Gents I am Dave Steele owner of Ainsdale Boat Centre in Southport, the main retail supplier of the Predator 160 , I have sold all but two of the boats built to date, the other two were bought by Preston Marina, we have just had a test on the boat completed by Phil Williams so this will be published soon in the boat fishing mag.

I am offering boat only at a silly price of

Dave

Your input is very much appreciated, its good to hear the detail from the horses mouth as it were.

Have you any idea when Phill's report will be published? Would be good to read about something other than Warrior and the like, (even though I have a Warrior)

Visit us again!

Cheers

Martin

Hi Dave - good to hear from you again! Quite a few of the chaps using the forum have either had dealings or bought boats from you in the past, youll also be pleased to know that you get recommended quite a bit to people who are after boats!

Hope to hear from you again.

Adam Franklin

Dave,

Haven't worked out how to place your avatar from the admin panel here, so you will have to do this yourself. However, to help I have shrunk your picture for you ( attached ). Save this and then use this as your avatar ( as set from "My controls" ).

Any problems let me know.

regards Paul

PS; Does this entitle me to a large discount on a Predator now smile.gif

DSCF0237.JPG