Florida

Afishionado

I've just been listening to CNN talking about hurricain Bonnie which is due to hit the Tamps area in the next few hours. It is going to be the worst hurricain for many years and they are expecting 140mph winds and extensive flooding.

If Rich has actually gone I do hope he is OK and if he hasn't left yet I hope there is something left for him to stay.

I wonder if ones holiday insurance covers this sort of thing?

Mad Mike

Mikey............dont worry, safe and well, we fly out shortly, family over near St.Pete's say the first strike hit the other coast, second is due anytime now, by Monday next, they will be way on their way to the carolina's, and hopefuly the sea will be back to its usual crystal clear Gulf Coast type clarity...............bring on those stripeys!!!!! wink.gif

Regards to all Rich....and Debs

Mikey............dont worry, safe and well, we fly out shortly, family over near St.Pete's say the first strike hit the other coast, second is due anytime now, by Monday next, they will be way on their way to the carolina's, and hopefuly the sea will be back to its usual crystal clear Gulf Coast type clarity...............bring on those stripeys!!!!! wink.gif

Regards to all Rich....and Debs

Rich, here's the thing...................DO NOT SAY ANY MORE ABOUT SUN SEA AND SAND!!

You are obviously afflicted by 'Reverse Pre-cognition Syndrom' . This is a rare but well known condition in which the carrier of the syndrom (YOU!) is able to change the future. The problem is, is that the poor shmuck buggers up the future for the rest of mankind.

An RPCS sufferer does this when he or she visulises some aspect of their future but they unknowingly REVERSE the affect of their imagined future for everyone else. eg You are going to be taken out for a meal. You think of steak and chips ..........Every other diner gets samonella....... Or your going on, say a fishing trip to Alderny. You think of calm seas and sunshine....... What happens it blows a hoolie and pisses down..

I can tell you see a picture emerging here, so Rich ol' buddy ol' pal think of nothing, zip, nada, zilch but of DOOM AND GLOOM and sure as little eggs are omeletts your Revesed Pre-Cognition Syndrom will turn the world into a cosy warm and happy place for the rest of us.

Mad Mike