Oceanique - Sad News

TomBettle

Very sadly the economy has taken another bite out of the marine industry and my good friends at Oceanique in Poole have been the latest to sucumb.

Oceanique were Dorset dealers for Kral, Regal, Gobbi Atlantis and Quicksilver and on the whole had a very good name for customer service and attention to detail.

Despite many of you thinking I have a vendetta against Quicksilver, I don't, I see them for what they are, a cheap and cheerful Pilot House.

Anyway, it's sad news and sincerely hope that they and their customers are all OK.

For anyone that was dealing with them on brokerage or new, please note that their broker, Claire Mein, is now my colleague here at Parkstone.

If you need any help or advice then do call her and she will be more than happy to help in any way she can.

...and on a lighter note, before anyone says anything, no, we are not the new Quicksilver dealers, but we may discuss this with IBS, even as a temporary measure to make sure any outstanding customers are serviced properly. It's a very small industry and we are all good friends.

News on that, if it develops.

Tom

Edited by TomBettle