FACT - Unified Angling Group

Paul D

Angling Unity Update

Angling Unity Update - May 2008

By admin | May 23, 2008

Background

For the past year, the main national membership organisations representing anglers have been planning to unify into one body to represent all coarse, sea and game anglers. This is a move which has been long awaited and tried unsuccessfully in the past. We aim to make it a reality at last. It is widely known that there are millions of anglers in the UK, but they have never had a single professional, high-profile and well-funded organisation to represent their views.

Who is involved?

The organisations participating in unification are:

The Anglers

Hi all

At the last PDSA meeting I was given a newsletter about Angling Unity and the Features/Benefits with an update on NFSA/Unity.

I will try to get a number of copies photocopied and bring to the next club meeting for those interested.

I will also try to scan these pages and see if I can make it an attachment so you all can download and print off a copy.

Dave

LIAISON OFICER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have managed to add the download to one of my web pages here is the link

http://www.fishing-boats.info/AnglingUnity.htm

You will see a new web page which asks you to click on a link which will open a pdf file. You will need ADOBE reader to open the file. This can be downloaded free from many sites.

Dave

Edited by Coddy