A BASS OR 4!!

JIMBOB

Hi all

Am I A happy man this morning or what biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just got back from a trip out of christ church and although the weather gods wernt being very nice with a steady 4/5 nw and a swell still comeing in from the sw, the fish gods were shining. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

with no problem with the macky, Rich and I headed of for a bream with instant success, they were all of a realy good size 2lb+ and loads of them ild estimate we had nearly 50!! our biggest both went 2lb 12oz

Then It got hetic, I upped hook size and bait to try for something a bit bigger and before long I was playing a good bass biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif after agreat fight he was soon in the net, then things got a bit silly I had 3!!!!! more the sizes were 4lb 8oz ,5lb 2oz, 9lb 2oz and 9lb 12oz biggrin.gif all the bass and bream were retuned alive

Tight lines

James

Nice one James and a great start to the 48hr comp

well done for returning them, biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I must come over and fish your way before the Bream Go.

I will add all the fish at the end when the comp committee give me the results

I expect by now you have had loads more. ph34r.gif

Sorry for the sluggish response this morning on the mobile, but I did not get to bed before 2.30

We too had been chasing the nocturnal fish.

blink.gifblink.gif

Charlie biggrin.gif

........................and all fish expertly netted, might I add!!!!! wink.gif

Great start james, well finished, a deserved winner!!! Thanks for the evening out, Adam is right, Tara the porcupine and her hectic rebaiting skipper Jimbob! Look forward to the next venture out, cheers chap.

Rich