Hi To All

Overrun

Hello folks, must confess to lurking on this site for a while, mostly in the catch reports section rolleyes.gif

Not sure if I qualify as a boat owner as mines 13ft long and 29" wide, orange and powered by yours truly. Won't be paddling for ever though!

Anyway, you have a great forum here, and I look forward to meeting on the water (not too close biggrin.gif )

dont worry most people seem to "lurk" about before joining ! I did for ages but I have to say this is a really friendly and helpfull forum without any members who are too far up there own ar@@. to help with the silly questions we all have to ask at some point. So get stuck in and ask if you dont know. A very warm welcome !

chris biggrin.gif

Hi Overrun,

welcome to the forum, I have not been here long myself but have found it to be a nice place to pop into.

I am going to have to have a chat to you about Yaking as it is something i am looking to get into, You wasnt out and about yesterday at Rocley was you?

Saw someone out having fun in their Yak nice and early.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum, Overrunn.

There are a few other Yakers on here, too.

I'm a member of Stour Valley Canoe Club (SVCC) which is mostly river running, but we also do a few trips into the surf with our play boats.

Been toying with the idea of getting a Kayak for sea fishing, but too many other things going on at the moment.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

cheers

BF

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Bob F, seen a few of you guys over at Kimmeridge surfing the ledges in tiny Yaks, played about myself in the shallows, great fun.

Zed, saw your post on the Boat thread, always happy to share, I'm no expert but there are few other locals with loads of experience. Weekend was out off Milford into early evening, Bream, Doggies & Bull Huss but no Codling. Rockley is winter haunt for Flounders, we had a few last year off Holton Heath & in Lychett Bay.

Maverick & Corky - thanks again guys

Cheers

James