Hello

corky

hi everyone, have been a keen freshwater fisherman since childhood and have just bought a raider 16 to have a go for something decent, only problem is i havnt a clue and seem to be only able to pull in the pout ! had some whopers mind - one must of been nearly a lb ! tasted like shit though ?

Also need some advice for my mate daz who just joined too, everytime we go go out he chunders for england every 30 mins - I have tried forcing beer down his loud scotish gullet but it seems to make him worse ??? He did however catch a decent cuckoo wrasse on poole rocks but we had no idea it was a specimen at the time - said oooo thats pretty and put it back. Was at least 1.5lb - must of been all the ground baiting he does !

look forward to meeting some of you at september meeting and would appreciate any advice on good marks and technique.thanks.

Daz, you shouldnt be in the cuddy, you should be out on deck haulin! I found that the only time i was sick was after a night on the razz sick.gif .....a few too many Stella's!

Not no more though if i know im out the following day i wont touch a drop and i feel fine the whole day.

Corky feel free to buddy me and Dan on our boat (Dat Dam Boat), we go out of xchurch and we have a few marks up our sleeve which will help you out.

Happy chundering fella's!

Dom

hi james good to get a reply from you, gotta work tomorow and monday but i hope to get out sat and sun weather permiting. I guess you'l be doing the family stuff ? what i could really do with is a couple of conger marks for the gps - xchurch ledge way would be fine as i can get to it in about 30 mins in good weather and hope to do sat night out that way ? send via txt if they are top secret !! good luck tomorow mate

corky