Confused....

alun j.

you shouldn't be using either for more than a cursory 'nothing more than a 4 around and mainly from the SW' - they are far too general and ignore the effects of sea/land temperatures etc.

pleanty of raw data models out there from downloadable programs that suck down the latest data and prepare an analysis on your PC to those that simply display the latest 'predictions'

real shame theyr.net went commercial as it was excellent for this - windguru for example (which is giving you a great day Sunday and probably Monday too for anyone fortunate to get out then!). If the system slows a bit you might see the lower end of a 4 early Sun but I doubt it. Poole Bay will be fine either way!

If the conditions are bad feel free to pop over and help with the antifouling!!!

haven't even started - last Sunday was a little wet for putting anything on!

preparation, preparation, preparation - hopefully application will now be quick and easy! (although I have a fair bit of filling to do on the skeg and some more gel coat filler...........

but then there's the cutting and waxing - poor old hull hasn't been done for 6 years (er well ever...actually) sad.gif - determined to get all this done properly rather than the lure to rush things and get back in the water.

looking more and more like the quote I was given to do all this would have been good value............ unsure.gif

back with my own pc I have doenloaded the raw data for portland to iow and it's giving 4.0 knots N at 0900h on the ledge and 4.6 N of St Albans and round west. these decrese to 2 and 2.2 by 1200 and the same by 1500h but from NNW

bummer mad.gif

back with my own pc I have doenloaded the raw data for portland to iow and it's giving 4.0 knots N at 0900h on the ledge and 4.6 N of St Albans and round west. these decrese to 2 and 2.2 by 1200 and the same by 1500h but from NNW

bummer mad.gif

laugh.gif I'll probably see you when we return, hopefully you will be covered in antifould paint blink.gif I won't take the pee honest ph34r.gif

Martin