Can Any1 See These?

Gnasher

I know ive posted this before, but i still can't view any of the pics from my album. Can anyone else see them? There should be about 14 uploaded. Paul D said he could view before, but I can't really see how anyone else can see them, if I can't. All I have is a pic of the Cod brace, and thats it. It also keeps defaulting back to 'view by me' on the edit page. Thats all that I can use.

Can anyone else view my album?

I can see them all OK.

Simon,

With regard to uploading, you will probably need to edit the image first using mspaint and save as a .jpg file, then do the upload.

I found that images stright from my camera ( which are .jpg files ) do not upload until I edit and save them. I suspect it is something to do with the way the file is structured and the way the web page compresses the file.

Sorted the permissions on Gnasher's album ( It was created with only the owner able to view and also had a password on it ).

With regard to inability to upload, you need to be logged on and then you also need to ensure that the image being uploaded is not too big ( use something like a 100 KB max image ) and then you need to make sure it has not come straight off the camera - ie. edit it in mspaint first. Works for me

With regard to uploading, you will probably need to edit the image first using mspaint and save as a .jpg file, then do the upload.

nope still don't work iv'e tried everything jpgs, gifs, psd, big and small saved from photoshop, mspaint, photo-effects still get to the "have loaded please press continue" page, which i do and it just hangs.

Simon L

nope still don't work iv'e tried everything jpgs, gifs, psd, big and small saved from photoshop, mspaint, photo-effects still get to the "have loaded please press continue" page, which i do and it just hangs.

I think I've had this problem before.

Are you running a program like ghost surf or a software firewall?

If so try disabling them and uploading pics.

If you aren't running them what internet protection software are you using?

it may well be a configuration problem with the setup of your internet security software look at the security permissions setup aspects

Best Of Luck

Pete