The Bass Anglers Sportfishing Society (bass)

Paul J

The Bass Anglers Sportfishing Society (BASS) has written to me recently and i thought i'd share a quote from it

Being a local boat owner and keen bass angler myself, I have been very pleased to see the overwhleming number of big bass that have been caught by PBSBAC members this year have been returned - there appears to be a large proportion of members (who report their catches) who recognise the importance of returning large bass (especially), and this is really great to see.

Well done chaps biggrin.gif

PJ

Edited by Paul J

biggrin.gif Nice one Rich biggrin.gif You've made me smile this morning...

Good to see you are as keen as mustard to break out the scale sampling tools to demonstrate how to safely remove them from the fish though, top marks to you!

I'd love to talk to you soon about an idea we (BASS) have for promoting an increased effort next year in compiling scale data from many more fish - I'm sure you'll be keen.

Regards,

Allan

Doh!!!!!! Scale as in weight........not growth, wink.gif , I see. (must see if that 12lb 12oz beauty was snapped on a scale!!!

I think that secret mark off the Western end of the IOW, should produce the goods.......what say you Tom?? wink.gif Stil plenty being taken out west, Josh had a huge 8lber on a super sour snake sweet, in his annual Suckerfish tournament, where the only bait allowed is sweets!!!! I think I'll stick to proper lures!!

Top marks to BASS for joining in the sponsorship.

Rich