Microplus 501 Fast Fisher

plaicemat

Regretably, I can no longer justify keeping two boats (at least that's what my wife tells me) so the Microplus has to go. It's basically the same as the 501 cabin cruiser with no bulkhead on the cabin, allowing full access to the deck. This is a stable sea boat and pretty quick with the 50hp Mariner engine fitted (maximum recommended). This engine has only done two days since a full service and when last used, ran a treat. The boat is on a very tidy SBS trailer which has three virtually new tyres (incl the spare) which has done very little work since new. There is a Lowance X97 fish finder fitted, nav lights, anchor with about 100mtrs of warp, 4 rod rests, 2 x 25ltr fuel tanks with a changeover switch and two adjustable pilot seats.

The cover is quite tatty; I don't use it and cover it with a tarp but any cover maker could run one up for it if it was wanted. All the hoops, etc., are there.

I am looking for about