Outing reports

Adam F

What do you all think about having a proper write-up on the club outings, trail-a-ways etc on the main page?

I have see other sites do it and it attracts people who do not bother to read the forum?

I dont have a problem in typing them up?

Adam

Justa thought. the guys that write the fishing features columns in newspapers are often too busy to do more that list club results. If you copied them the information not only does it stand a high chance of being published but they would be greatfull for some ready made 'instant' copy.

It could greatly enhance the clubs profile if you want that to happen.

Mike

Mike

We started doing that towards the end of last year and had a lot of exposure in the press both nationally and local. As soon as the season takes of and we have anything worth reporting I am sure this will start again. Any one who writes a report should forward a copy to Charlie or myself as well as the webmaster. We have the contact details to all the local and national press. It would also be good to keep the one point of contact from the club so a relationship with the press can be built over a period of time.

Martin