Long Term Forcast For Our Bream Comp

Gnasher

Anyone know what high water is next sun from muddiford(our bream comp)? what sort of tide is it? And anyone know the long term forcast? I cant get to the related links to check.......my first time out this year, cant wait.........im just dreading the weather will be against us........Hopefully them bream marks Bob F saved in the gps i got off him will do the buisness.......

P.S, if anyone else is fishing out of there and wants to buddy, let me know, Dom will have the bacon and sausage cooking on the stove by the slip.......he dont know yet though tongue.gif

Most of the weather sites linked to here will forecast 7-10 days ahead, but forecast changes all the time, I wouldn't take too much notices of them. Tide wise, the free prediction will only give you 7 days including today, so your prediction is only for next Sat but from the incriment, Sunday low water is around 10:00 am at X'church entrance.

Ta 4 the info kam.

Yer Rich, its off, but defo not heeled. im walking like an old man though........i'l catch u sun on the VHf and see how your getting on........if ur blanking i'l be laughing, if ur hauling, i will be heading your way to poach your spot, haha......brown sauce it is......

Dan,

What is your boat name ( Currently the plan is to head west but weather might cause an easterly track to be made - in which case will give you a shout ) ?

PS: MUDEFORD ( Alun J will have you doing a 1000 lines of Mudeford ... ) is as Kam says around 10:00 but is only a small tide, so should be no problem.

PPS: Current long term forecast on windguru looks a bit grim, lets hope it changes by Sunday.