This Months Tsf Mag

Swainiac

Had to chuckle on reading the article in Total Sea Fishing on page 96 this month. I was invited out on this trip, along with Boy Billy, to snag a few Plaice for the camera.

Glen Milligan, a proven international match angler, and regular in the England Team, was on board with Barney Wright, the Dep Ed of the mag.

We had fish on board fairly quickly, my poor effort being the first over the gunwalls. It was photographed to death, and was only just kicking when I returned this fish to the sea. It was interesting to read that we all fished rigs reccommended by Glen. Utter arse!!!! Mine was already made up, including my coloured red drilled bullet at the trace end of the rig, to keep my two hooks hard on the bottom. One guy had never been plaice fishing before, and he was the guy who had the best day, taking a very good fish, by this seasons sizes, of just over six pounds. Glen in fact, blanked!!! He nabbed a fish off another angler to pose for a photo!

To actually have been there on the day, then read the conflicting article in the mag was actually quite amusing, we'll see if the story teller is on board the impending trip with Sea Angler mag, await my report!!!!

Rich..................the fat knacker on page 99!!!!!!

Mike, Rocky Beasant and I are hoping to fish out of Weymouth all weekend, so if you fancy buddying up for an evening sesh give me a bell. If you fancy taking another crew, I'm sure that Billy Short could be hoodwinked into coming out for a day too.

Rich