Any Motorbike Fans

TomBettle

Not sure if any guys on the forum are into their motorbikes, but the chap whose Orkney I am selling also has a bike for sale and I am rather ignorant about them, but it looks awesome.

Here goes:

'Y' Plate Kawasaki W650 in deep red with a stack of chrome all over. Loads of saddle bags and bits n bobs.

500 miles only since new and absolutely untouched. Kept garaged under a proper cover and never ridden anymore.

It is kind of retro looking, those in the know will know the model, but it is apparently a replica of a Triumph Boniface ......? or something like that anyway.

Not your typical dragster superbike thingy, but a major head turner.

The T140 and T150's were awesome machines, but reliability let down these true Brit bikes. With the reliability of the Jap engine and gearbox, this should be a good bike.

Rich......fresh back from the Thruxton British Superbike meet..........now that was AWESOME!!!!!!

Now Orkney, Shetland, Arran I can tell apart.

Never mind the shetland or orkney, just make sure you can tell apart Beneteau, Quicksilver, etc from your Jeanneau at a distance ....... rolleyes.gif

Not normally a problem with that Kam.

So long as I can see the windows or the coachroof I can tell 'em apart up to about half a mile or so.

I did get a Beneteau 650 and 6.6 muddled the other day whilst talking to someone else though. The 650 is outboard driven and the 6.6 is similar to our new 655 inboard. The poor guy has just got a 650 and I was telling him all about how lovely a single screw was to handle once you ahd mastered the slight oddities.

He seemed to be convinced I knew what I was talking about so I guess he truly is a beginner....