engines and bits n bobs

Graham Nash

I changed the direction that my job was going about 18 months ago and have found myself working virtually non stop. Because of that my boat has gone (I'll get another one day) and i'm moving house so I need to clear out all the other bits Ive been accumulating.

i have 

a suzuki 2.5 hm outboard, was perfect the last time it was used about 2 years ago but obviously you can check for yourself when/if you're interested.

a BRAND NEW, never used 1974 Evinrude 9.9HP short shaft outboard. i bought it in a moments madness a couple of years ago and had it serviced by an old engineer in Highcliffe. He was impressed and says its perfect. Ive not even started it since.

I have a 7 year old Honda 5hp long shaft which is on the back of my Zegul 380 and old jetski trailer. (Engine hardly used). again probably last used a couple of years ago.

http://www.chastheboat.co.uk/zegul_boats.htm 

I have two life vests Kru XS175n's. One has self inflated the other is still complete. I believe the inflated one just needs a new gas bottle???

full set of navigation lights (for vessel up to 12 met) ..... please dont ask why!!

Paper chart Needles to Portland bill (waterproof paper) 

2 dog floatation jackets (both large) one red crewsaver, the other no labels

Crewsaver XL dry suit good cond (stored indoors).

Couple of XL all in one floatation suits, one "mainstream" dark green (so you cant be found), the other "Fladen"  bright orange (so you cant be missed).

All of the above has been stored outside for a couple of years so will need fumigating/washing before use.

PM me with anything you want to know or if you want a look/offer. 

Graham

• 1 month later...